Please note that all 2019 Homecoming Parade applications will be processed online.
Questions: Alumni Association– 406-243-5211
Parade Date: Saturday, October 5, 2019
Lineup Time: 9 a.m (Parade starts promptly @ 10 A.M.)
Parade theme: 100 Years of Homecoming: Montana Forever 1919-2019"
- $40 early-bird deadline: 5 p.m. Friday, Aug 16
- $50 regular deadline: 5 p.m. Friday, Sept. 13
All entries registered after Sept. 13 will be charged a $25 late fee
Final Deadline: 5 p.m. Friday, Sept. 27*
University of Montana
107 Brantly Hall
Missoula, MT 59812
* Due to safety concerns, we cannot accept parade applications after this date.
Refunds for cancellations will not be allowed after Friday, Sept. 27. Entry fee must accompany application – cash, check and credit cards accepted. Receipt of application and payment will be acknowledged by email.
Begins at the intersection of Higgins Avenue and Broadway, proceeds across the Higgins Avenue Bridge south to University Avenue.
- First half of entries will turn east on University Avenue and continue on University to Helen Avenue.
- Second half will turn west at Plymouth Street, then disperse.
- The parade lineup will begin on Pine, Spruce, Alder and Railroad streets.
Your official parade lineup position number will be emailed to the “person responsible for the entry” on Wednesday, Oct. 2. The parade lineup will be posted on the Alumni Association’s website by 5 p.m., Oct. 2, on this web page.
Very important reminder: City ordinance prohibits the throwing of candy or other materials during the Parade!
Only a Parade participant on foot may hand candy or other items to Parade spectators on the sidewalk. To keep youngsters from surging into the street to retrieve candy, distributors must walk at curbside to hand out candy. Please respect our concern for children’s safety.
Thank you for your participation and cooperation.