Membership has its benefits
Your UMAA membership offers exclusive, money-saving benefits at numerous businesses, facilities and events, including:
- 20% off your purchase during Homecoming Week at The Bookstore at the University of Montana.
- a discounted ticket to our annual Community Lecture Series.
- worldwide cruises and other travel experiences.
- home, auto, health, dental, life and even pet insurance through Liberty Mutual and the Alumni Insurance Program.
As a UMAA member, you'll have access to the following campus services:
- Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library*
- Campus Recreation Center, Grizzly Pool, Outdoor Program trips, classes and rentals*
- UM Career Services, including the Handshake job-posting platform
- GrizAlum Online, UMAA's social network and searchable database
- You can get a Griz Card to take advantage of all of these and more!*
*Restrictions apply. Call 1-877-862-5867 for details.
A commitment of just a few cents a day can impact more than 12,000 UM students and 80,000 alumni each year. Your membership in the UM Alumni Association supports:
Honors & Awards
- Mortar Board and senior recognition
- Montana Alumni Award
New Grad: $20
*Payment plans available. Call 877-862-5867 for details.